Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lotions & Frostings for your Bod


If you haven't tried any of my Lotions or Frosting you are missing out! They make your skin o so soft and are non greasy! I have a few different lotions to offer your bod...they are: Paraben Free Shea Butter Moisturizing (a number 1 with clients), Soy Hand&Body, Aloe Vera&Lavendar, Hemp Oil, Vitamin E Hand&Cutical, and Peppermint Pedicure Lotion. I also have Cocoa Butter Body Frosting...it is SO soft and fluffy and its a number 1 with clients. You can add essential oils and/or fragrance oils to my Lotion&Frosting line...I have to put the Soy Hand&Body lotion aswell as the Cocoa Butter Body Frosting into 8oz Jars seeing as they are so thick! Different sizes and pricing available....for interest in my products, please email me at: divabodyproductsandcandles@gmail.com or find me on FACEBOOK: Diva Body Products & Candles

No comments: